At Freedom Road, we’re here to empower you to go your own way. We believe that the road to happiness doesn’t look the same for everyone, and for our customers – there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Our business is rooted in the idea that not all cannabis is created equally, and we’re proud to provide the highest quality medicinal and recreational cannabis products on the market. Along with our curated collection of offerings, we also grow and sell many of our own products, meticulously harvesting each one to ensure top quality supply and service. We are extremely excited to expand into the Oklahoma territory and are hiring for all positions!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Welcoming each guest personally using enthusiastic words, tone, and body language
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for guests
- Working as a team to maintain an effective atmosphere and efficient service
- Cleaning, stocking, and organizing dispensary; working with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked in accordance with the Company’s standards at all times
- Inputting orders in a timely and accurate manner, collecting money from guests for products purchased, and making appropriate change
- Quickly and precisely handling cash and debit transactions while always maintaining a balanced cash drawer
- Conducting nightly inventory counts of all dispensary products
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry trends and products offered
- Trimming product and filling “pre-roll” joints
- Restocking and organizing product displays
- Updating menus and signage with informative and visually appealing information
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Knowledge of cannabis required
- One year of retail or other applicable customer service experience required; cannabis industry experience preferred
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend and evening hours
- Basic computer skills, Point of Sale software, and cash management
- Must be of legal age to sell cannabis
- Basic mathematical skills and an ability to handle money and give correct change
- Basic reading skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a Team Oriented Environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the functions of this job, an employee must walk, stand, or remain stationary during entire the shift. The employee is regularly exposed to strong cannabis odors and frequently required to handle cannabis products. Employee must be able to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe with the potential for slipping or tripping. Employee must frequently wash their hands and lift or move up to 35 pounds.
- Oklahoma driver’s license or State ID card
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
EEO/AAP Policy Statement
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law; Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity.