At Freedom Road, we’re here to empower you to go your own way. We believe that the road to happiness doesn’t look the same for everyone, and for our customers – there isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Our business is rooted in the idea that not all cannabis is created equally, and we’re proud to provide the highest quality medicinal and recreational cannabis products on the market. Along with our curated collection of offerings, we also grow and sell many of our own products, meticulously harvesting each one to ensure top quality supply and service. We are extremely excited to expand into the Oklahoma territory and are hiring for all positions!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the coordination of all grow operations including: Daily Activities, Quality Assurance, Potting, Manicuring, Harvesting, and Trimming as well as assuring compliance with local, state, and federal licensing requirements.
- Responsible for executing assigned tasks, projects and expectations in accordance with Freedom Road Garden’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Responsible for completing any work assigned to them during their scheduled shift, as well as information sharing: Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers and report employee issues or product situations.
- Responsible for following all operational guidelines, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties.
- Responsible for performing detailed manicuring of plant materials, running the trim machine, sorting trim, weighing and recording all plant material and waste accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Knowledge and adherence to the policies, procedures and goals of Freedom Road Garden and its clients.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Basic math skills and ability to properly operate a scale.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directives.
- Ability to work well in a Team Oriented Environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job operates in a greenhouse environment. Conditions are often humid, hot, and bright. Standard gardening equipment is often used in this job. This is an active position requiring regular standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing all day. The position requires talking and hearing as well as visual activity. Employees must frequently lift and move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Oklahoma driver’s license or State ID card
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
EEO/AAP Policy Statement
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law; Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity.